COTRTS-GO accepts students of all race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, denomination and status without any discrimination.
In keeping with the above philosophy, we give due regard to the following:
● The applicant must be a born again a member in good standing with his/her church with a commitment to discipleship.
● The applicant may have the call of to do God’s service wherever they are in the full-time ministry or secular/marketplace.
● The candidate must be able to do his/her studies in English.
Documents Required for Admission
The duly filled application must be uploaded along with the following:
● Self – attested copies of all academic records.
● A one full-page (A4 size) testimony in English, in candidates’ handwriting.
● Financial undertaking form.
Admission of Transferred Students
Following criteria will be observed in admitting transfer students:
● Required academic qualifications on the course applied.
● Official transcript of the academic performance from the previous institution.
● Recommendation, and Confidential reports, from the Pastor of the local church.
● A character certificate and “No Objection Certificate” from the head of the institution last studied
The Common Application is required for students applying to any or all of KU’s three degree. You’ll be able to choose your campus and program s that you are interested.
You will need :
|Early Decision 1
|Early Decision 2
Documents not submitted through the online method can be mailed to:
1810 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246 USA