GO Guidelines for Admission
COTRTS-GLOBAL ONLINE (COTRTS GO) programs/courses are designed for the busy lay people or serious students of the Bible in active service/ministry. Students have the flexibility to watch lectures, read, and study when they are free from their work/service. There will be fixed dates for each week of the course to keep the learner on track and not lagging.
Realizing the need to take reliable, efficient theological training beyond the boundaries of its residential campus, COTRTS GO offers a unique opportunity for all Christians to thoroughly learn the Word of God. Instigated with the vision of equipping all God’s people to become mature in Christ and effective in the ministry of the Gospel, COTRTS GO is dedicated to imparting excellent and holistic theological training irrespective of their geographical distance and limitations.
Guidelines for Registration:
Students should apply online and download the Prospectus from www. cotrgoseminary.com and duly filled application with the supporting documents with attestation by the organizational Head/Pastor should be sent to email@example.com.
The admission committee will screen the application and will communicate the decision to the students.
Kindly refer to the eligibility, admission criteria, and registration details in the Prospectus.
1. Transcripts of all your Diplomas, Degrees Duly attested (scanned copy)
2. Certificates of all your Diplomas Duly attested (scanned copy)
3. One Page Testimony (how you came to Christ, your current activities in the ministry, and your reason for joining theological studies)
4. Reference Form (Church) and Mentor Agreement form
5. No Objection Certificate (For those who are transferring from one college to another)